Vaping Vs Pills or Gum

Smoking politics, news, trends, habits
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Vaping Vs Pills or Gum

Post by Dan »

Post by Dan on Feb 5, 2015 12:30:08 GMT

What is your experience of vaping vs pills or gum. I found the gum had a very disgusting flavour. Do you think they should make them flavoured or taste more like tobacco? Is Vaping effective at helping you go without a cig for a while??

Post by Heike on Jun 13, 2018 18:04:55 GMT

When I have to abstain, I use a nicotine inhaler. It's much more discrete than an E-cig. By no means is an inhaler a subsitute for a cigarette, but it makes the cravings more manageable.

Post by Mike on Jun 13, 2018 18:10:25 GMT

Hello
In my case gum does not work. Its not the nicotine I crave;) but act of dragging, inhaling, exhaling. in my typicaly day I smoke only at mornning and evenning, rest of the day vaping, with I found quite simillar to smoking;)

Post by Heike on Jun 13, 2018 20:55:00 GMT

Gum and patches don't work for me either. Inhalers not only curb cravings, but also help with the hand-to-mouth thing. But noticeably absent is the smoke; particularly the satisfying deep inhales,followed by slow and long nostril exhales

Post by frances96 on Oct 26, 2018 15:52:27 GMT

About vaping, I think it's a really good way to quit. I have been smoking for 2 years and one day I realized that it is an addiction. I tried to quit cold turkey and it was too hard for me, maybe I am so weak but I decided to try some alternative ways, and now I understand that it was the right decision. So I have been vaping for several months and using e-juices which contained nicotine, but now I refuse from nicotine at all! I don't feel any desire to start smoking again. This way make a result for me and I can say that it works. If you want to know more about vaping you can find a lot of articles on the internet, there are so many sites about vaping, for example, VapingDaily gives informative and useful guides on this topic.