Buying Cigs Online - Is It Safe?

A list of web sits ordered by Safeness, now in its own section.
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Penny on Aug 1, 2017 18:43:07 GMT
What about cigempire.us someone said they are breaking the law but others are saying they have had great success getting cigs from them. I'm confused.

Post by Dan on Aug 1, 2017 19:01:52 GMT
If some are saying they breaking the law, then it is more unsafe than we thought. If the cigs arrive, they could be cheap imports (fakes) and many dont know the difference, but they are full of bad things.

Post by Penny on Aug 3, 2017 16:59:51 GMT
I just bought from them just got my order today. These are not cheap knockoffs. I would know the difference, I have been smoking for 25 years. Im glad that I went and ordered with cigempire.us
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by pasixa on Aug 10, 2017 15:37:37 GMT
Cigempire.us is absolutely scam. I bought cigarettes but they never send anything. That's why they are always changing their payment system. Just stay away from cigempire.us

Post by Redbaron07 on Aug 12, 2017 8:36:17 GMT
You have listed DutchTobacconist.nl as being 100% legit.

I've just registered with their website as they do deliveries to the UK for a flat shipping fee.
Their website certainly looks legit and they do accept VISA & Mastercard as payments.
I'm thinking of ordering 10 x 50gr Golden Virginia pouches. Will the same apply that this order might be held up at UK Customs if the order is sent from Netherlands? We're still in the EU for now.

Post by Dan on Aug 12, 2017 15:48:40 GMT
I listed DutchTobacconist.nl as 100% Safe, which means you are covered in case of loss. As the disclaimer says at the top of the page, Customs will still seize shipments if they deem it above your personal allowance. A few years ago, it was possible to buy three deliveries a year and this would be ok, but recently they are getting tougher, especially with UK Tax set at 20%. You may be ok and this may work for a while, and it may feel safe, but thats not a guarantee every time.
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Daniel Tucker on Aug 12, 2017 20:21:56 GMT
I use smokeisland.us anyone else use them? I have used them for years now before they got a website and came off of Facebook (they use to have a fb store). I just received my order today took only a couple of days eye to CA. They are a great site though only charging 45-50 Dollars a carton, and with free shipping. Why is smokeisland.us not posted up? Also I have been smoking for many years I know these cigarettes are genuine.

Post by Dan on Aug 13, 2017 22:32:34 GMT
Smoke Island and CigEmpire is a hot topic over at CigReviews, and since a poster here decided to use the same IP to promote these sites, I'm not going to even touch them.

www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smoke ... -safe.html
www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smoke ... ler-2.html
www.cigreviews.com/forums/general-smoke ... -cigs.html

Both sites ship via UPS one carton at a time, so you could be lucky, but its not legal to sell cigs online from the US anymore.

Post by Gary Rikerson on Aug 14, 2017 17:48:30 GMT
I have bought form smokeisland.us as well a very good site to buy from

Post by Thomas Cow on Aug 15, 2017 22:17:20 GMT
I bought cigarettes 4 times www.Cigarela.com and pay with Debit/Credit card 💳 They sent me without any problems and got it 10-12 days at home 🏡
Good prices, reliable company and quick delivery 👍👍👍
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Jack on Oct 28, 2017 19:54:10 GMT
Found a decent looking website called jtexpress.tokyo it uses CC and has a decent support policy. Has anyone else used this website?

Also, for importing tobacco into the USA, does the Free Trade Agreement with Japan cancel out some of the Duty?

Post by Ro on Oct 30, 2017 22:36:37 GMT
Ordered from tobaccorow//.us and they will not respond. I have texted, emailed and called several times. They charged my credit card but no delivery. They sent an email that they shipped on Oct 12th.

Post by marnie on Nov 10, 2017 14:17:51 GMT
I ordered cigs from Clubcigarette and waited 30 days and have just heard today (day30) that they had cancelled my order without a reason or even letting me know. What a waste of time.

Post by Sam Farrison on Nov 16, 2017 14:38:27 GMT
I order my smokes from smokeitup.us they are a Great website that I’ve been using for a long time. I have put more than a dozen orders in through them And I always get my orders within a week here to California orders also come with the tracking number so you can track your order. Smokeitup.us is from Colorado
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Kelly on Nov 17, 2017 23:38:55 GMT
I bought from tobaccorow.us and nothing. I can't even get on their site. All my emails come back undeliverable. They are a Scam!!

Post by Dan on Nov 19, 2017 0:34:52 GMT
^ The site is down for me too, and seems to be a holding page for GoDaddy domain partners, so I'd say thats the last we'll see of this shop. These kinds of web sites pop up every year, and close down quite quickly, Usually as soon as word gets around that they are legit, they fold and crash, only to pop up again under a new name. The only good news is that if you paid by credit card, you should call up your provider and say this purchase "was committed under as act of fraud", and request your money back. You should always be insured against fraud, and the card company gets their money back from the insurance, so hopefully everybody wins.

I moved Tobaccorow.us to Not Safe! for now, but will dump it in Sites Taken Down after a week or so.

Post John2 on Nov 19, 2017 15:40:05 GMT
melissa
Oct 9, 2017 7:48:53 GMT melissa said:
Hi everyone I’m thinking of ordering from Vietnam Cigarettes has anyone used them recently? I’m from the Uk
Thanks
Oct 18, 2017 23:45:37 GMT Nathan said:
I am looking to buy from vietnamtobacco.com but am contemplating the purchase because of 1. how cheap they are 2. they say to bank transfer for the payment. Please tell me if this site is legit? I live in the UK and if it is legit then I will buy 16 packs for $42 in a heartbeat!
Guys any feedback on your experience with vietnamtobacco.com??
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Dan on Nov 19, 2017 17:56:41 GMT
I know this might not be authentic evidence, but its often possible to tell what kind of company we are dealing with by their About Us page. In this case it reads:

We started the business 5 years ago. We sell Fengshui stone, natural gemstone Jewelry to domestic customers; and ships in bottles, cigarettes to international customers. After a long time on trading cigarettes, we experienced a lot. We shipped to many countries. We keep in touch with a lot of customers and resellers... We also experienced about cigarettes trading on the world. Now we are still learning, testing new ways to offer the best satisfaction to all customers: safe payment system, good compensation for any losses, pass though customs check... sometimes we got big lost, many parcels were seized and full refunds must be offered to keep our words!

Now we are much more confident. We know the way to pass the customs in many big countries: USA, England, France, Spain, Australia,... . That's so fantastic!

But there is no good payment system for cigarettes products. Many websites were closed because of that reason. The safest way is personal payment, via Money Gram, WU, Remittance, bank transfer... The restricted rules are applied from Visa, MasterCard, to hundreds of payment gateway providers. If they know we trade cigarettes, the account will be closed and charged a penalty. All support from credit card providers would be terminated because of violation.

We know you're worry about ordering from us when you read these facts. If we take out money and don't send anymore, you can't get money back! Sure!

But we understand our trading is a long - term business. So we never, and have no reason to do that! Your satisfaction is the most important factor for our long - term profit! Let us have an opportunity to offer you good products and service.

For 5 years in selling cigarettes, we have only 1 unsatisfied customer. He's from New York - a very stricky states in US. We said we can only offer a parial refund if the customs stop, before shipping, he accepted . Then we did. Unfortunately, the customs stopped it, he received the partial refund but also ask for more money. The others are very satisfy. We work not only for profit, but also prove that Vietnamese is honesty and reliable. Here is a feed back from a 5-years customer, from the US:

I have done business with many online sellers over the years. However; for Quality of Product, Competitive Pricing, and Excellence of Service, None can compare or compete with Vietnam Cheapest Cigarettes. They are by far the best online product provider I have seen in over 40 years…

Sincerely,

Olen Stewart

And here is a feedback from Admin of Talking Smoke Culture forum:

talkinsmokingculture.boards.net/thread/168/buying-cigs-online-safe
I ordered 200 cigs from here and they arrived no problem. No cold calling or hassle, just a one time smooth order, but of course they could be copies?

(Please note that our products are genuine - authentic. The price is very low because cigarette's tax here are lower, materials are produced in Vietnam, and the labor cost is very low)

Many thanks for your reading

So even a comment about the feedback on this very forum! I suggest how about ordering one sample item, and then when this arrives you are safe to order more. VietnamTobacco was one of the reasons I started this list, as on the surface, its very difficult to determine a fake site from a real one. But I tried them so I can only say it worked for
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by me on Nov 22, 2017 17:14:49 GMT
Any thoughts on www.ukcigs.co/ ??

Post by Rita on Nov 25, 2017 17:03:23 GMT
Hi
did anyone ordered from cigoutlet.net or cigarettesshop.net?
I would like to place an order but I would like to know if anyone has experience with them
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Online Researcher on Nov 30, 2017 21:27:56 GMT
You have discountcigarettesmall.com as 100% Legit. They don’t answer any emails and their phone number is never answered by a person. On Trusted Advisor they have a different phone number that is actually a jewelry store.
I doubt seriously they are legit.
I have been searching and not fount an online site for buying cigarettes safely.

Post by Worried on Nov 30, 2017 21:55:42 GMT
Nov 16, 2017 14:38:27 GMT Sam Farrison said:
I order my smokes from smokeitup.us they are a Great website that I’ve been using for a long time. I have put more than a dozen orders in through them And I always get my orders within a week here to California orders also come with the tracking number so you can track your order. Smokeitup.us is from Colorado
Dan
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Dan »

Post by Dan on Dec 1, 2017 15:46:57 GMT
Online Searcher: Thank you for this feedback. I have now placed DiscountCigarettesMall.com in Not Safe, along with all the other sites in that network. Dont forget, if your credit card is charged and you dont get delivery after say 45 days, you are insured and should be able to claim your money back from your card company. Its worth a phone call to find out.

Post by jeffe on Dec 13, 2017 2:11:21 GMT
Any good website to buy cigs from and not a fake one in Uk please thanks

Post by Curiosity on Dec 29, 2017 4:06:52 GMT
Trying to buy Gitanes in US. None of the 100% safe sites had them. Does anyone know a good source for French cigarettes to be imported into America?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic