Post by Dan on Jun 4, 2019 18:34:04 GMT
KT&G (originally "Korea Tobacco & Ginseng" and later "Korea Tomorrow & Global Corporation", is the leading tobacco company in South Korea with annual sales over $2 billion USD. KT&G was originally a government-owned monopoly but today is private-owned and must compete for market share with the world's largest tobacco firms. KT&G is an overwhelming leader in domestic tobacco market, holding 63% percent market share. Its portfolio comprises ESSE, Korea’s best-selling cigarette; The One, Raison, This Plus, Season and Bohem.
KT&G stock a number of brands under the 'This' label, including This Mula/Random Five, This Africa Rula, and variations. This African comes in five random flavours in each pack.
- This Mula / Random Five - Strawberry, Mandarin, Pineapple, Kiki and Blueberry flavours
- This Africa Rula - Amarula flavour (tastes like creamy pear/guava)
- This Africa Rula Capsule Edition - Amarula flavour capsule
- This Africa Ice Jack - Mint Soda Pop flavour
- This Africa Gola - Cola Soda Pop Flavour (yes, you did read that right)
- This Africa Mapacho - Made with South American Mayan Rainforest tobacco
- This Plus
- This Wild
- This Real
Post by Dan on Jun 4, 2019 19:09:41 GMT
Post by Dan on Jun 4, 2019 19:29:27 GMT
Slim, Superslim, Coloured, Flavoured, 120mm