Post by Dan on Aug 1, 2017 19:28:33 GMT
Raison / Pason
KT&G (originally "Korea Tobacco & Ginseng" and later "Korea Tomorrow & Global Corporation", is the leading tobacco company in South Korea with annual sales over $2 billion USD. KT&G was originally a government-owned monopoly but today is private-owned and must compete for market share with the world's largest tobacco firms. KT&G is an overwhelming leader in domestic tobacco market, holding 63% percent market share. Its portfolio comprises ESSE, Korea’s best-selling cigarette; The One, Raison, This Plus, Season and Bohem.
RAISON cigarettes often come in two flavours - the tobacco (or an enhanced favour tobacco), and also a special capsule can be popped to reveal a second flavour. For example, Ice Presso (launched in July 2012) is initially coffee in taste, which turns apple mint-fresh as the smoker pops the “ice capsule”. The Raison Cafe range are coffee flavoured, with the Sun Presso range offering Hazelnut and Orange capsules. There are also varieties with Menthol and also the rare French Black - which is White Grape flavoured. Raison seem to have changed the product name to Pason around 2017.
- Raison Sun Presso - Hazelnut flavour, Orange Capsule
- Raison Ice Presso - Hazelnut flavour, Mint Capsule
- Raison Orange Cafe - Coffee Flavour, Orange Capsule
- Raison Ice Cafe - Coffee flavour, Mint Capsule
- Raison Cafe White - Coffee Cream flavour
- Raison Cafe Brown - Dark Coffee flavour
- Raison French Black - Menthol flavour, Champagne White Wine Capsule
- Raison French Ball - Menthol flavour, Champagne White Wine Capsule
- Raison French Line - Menthol flavour, Champagne White Wine Capsule ? / Melon?
- Raison French Yogo - Yogurt flavour capsule
Post by Dan on Nov 3, 2017 21:39:28 GMT
Post by Dan on Jun 4, 2019 17:19:55 GMT
Slim, Superslim, Coloured, Flavoured, 120mm